Operation Earnest Voice
Terms of Service December 28, 2018
Welcome to Operation Earnest Voice.
Thanks for entering Operation Earnest Voice and for looking at our Brexit Division (hereafter named “OEV” & “BD”). The Operation Earnest Voice and its Brexit Division are provided by Jonas Lund (“CEO”) at the Photographers’ Gallery (“Location”), located at 16-18 Ramillies St, Soho, London W1F 7LW, UK
By entering Operation Earnest Voice and observing our Brexit Division, you are agreeing to these terms.
Please read them carefully.
Our Brexit Division office is very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available within the relevant OEV Departments, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you look enter those Departments.
Entering Operation Earnest Voice
You must follow any policies made available to you within Operation Earnest Voice and the Brexit Division.
Don’t misuse our Brexit Division. For example, don’t interfere with our Brexit Division operations or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may observe our Brexit Division and our workers only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Brexit Division to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Observing Operation Earnest Voice and our Brexit Division does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Brexit Division operations or the content you access. You may not use content from our Brexit Division unless you obtain permission from Operation Earnest Voice or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Brexit Division. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Office.
By entering Operation Earnest Voice you explicitly agree to the following terms and ensure that you will fulfil all requirements herein described.
- You agree to carefully look, consider and appreciate all of the activity in our Brexit Division as presented and displayed within the framework of our Operation Earnest Voice.
- You agree to read the press release and all relevant documentation we provide about our Brexit Division and its operations.
- You agree that your voice and appearance may be recorded while you are visiting Operation Earnest Voice and our Brexit Division. You are granting CEO permission to use your recorded likeness in all media, in perpetuity.
- You agree that all your actions taken while visiting the https://operationearnestvoice.co.uk website will be recorded and stored in our database. You are granting the CEO permission to use all your recorded actions to target you individually with specific questions and inquiries, in perpetuity
- You agree to interact with the Brexit Division workers in a helpful and polite manner and not interfere or interrupt while they are engaged in another conversation or situation.
- You agree to observe our Brexit Division and Website and to interact in a truthful and meaningful manner.
- You agree to follow CEO on Instagram (@jonaslund), Twitter (@jonas_lund) and Facebook (jonaslund2000).
- You agree to share a minimum of one image of the Brexit Division on at least one of the three social media platforms described in term 7.
- You agree to respectfully talk about Operation Earnest Voice and our Brexit Division in a positive manner to any person who would ask you about it.
- You agree to like every new post on any social media platform from the CEO while being in the Brexit Division.
- Should you work for an art magazine, or news outlet, you agree to write a positive review about the Brexit Division operations, Operation Earnest Voice and its CEO.
- You agree to discuss, document, photograph, and share information or images in any forum, public or private, including but not limited to social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The CEO reserves the right to expel any visitor should he or she not act in accordance with this implicit agreement.
We provide our Brexit Division using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy observing it. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Office.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER OPERATION EARNEST VOICE NOR CEO MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE BREXIT DIVISION. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE BREXIT DIVISION, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE BREXIT DIVISION, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE BREXIT DIVISION “AS IS”.
About these Terms
These terms control the relationship between Operation Earnest Voice, the Brexit Division and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights. If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms